Aperion can give filePro a great new look without having to rewrite your application!
You have spent years developing a system that does exactly what your business needs. Your application works well but now looks dated compared to the new Windows applications. Today’s workforce is far more familiar with the Windows experience than with character based terminal programs. Replacing your application can cost you a lot of money. Most modern accounting systems require 20% a year to maintain the application and you might be forced to change how you do business. Keep you current program but just update the look and feel of the user interface with Reface or fpGUI.
|Existing Legacy filePro||fpGUI||Reface|
Modernizing the look and feel of your filePro/Unix based application can help cut down on training time, impress your customers and increase productivity for new and existing users. Now you can maintain your application investment while offering a fresh new Windows interface. There is no need to rewrite your application in another language. Features include:
- There are options that work on the Windows, SCO Unix and the Linux versions of filePro
- Rapidly convert to a Windows Interface
- Can continue to use existing character interface and add the new Windows Interface at your own pace
- No major reprogramming needed
- Add new functionality such as pictures and graphs to your applications
- Both the existing users and the new Windows users update the same data
- Uses both a mouse and the functions keys in the application
- Add popular controls such as popup calendars, mouse control, virtual keyboards
- Display pictures with your filePro screen
Ready to talk about your filePro application?